Winter 2019 Workshop
February 1 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm| $220
Join our Fall Workshop to learn how you can turn progress monitoring data into successful plans of action that maximize student learning and growth. Our MasterTrack Workshop is for K-8 Math Leadership Teams (Principals and Teacher Leaders) who want to learn how to lead the successful implementation of MasterTrack in their schools. In our workshop you will:
- Gain a strong understanding of the unique mathematical progression of the K-8 foundational math skills and concepts.
- Learn simple strategies to implement classroom-based math assessments to monitor student progress.
- Discover how to use MasterTrack Reports to easily track individual student progress on specific math skill and concepts.
- Discuss how to use MasterTrack data to create successful plans of action to lead students toward mastery on math standards.
- Receive a 2018-2019 MasterTrack license and a copy of Guide to Understanding the Core.
- $220 per educator
- $176 for teams for 3 or more educators from the same school (20% discount )
- FREE for current MasterTrack customers
Fill out the form below or call us at 877-594-2103 to register your team for this full day event!